01 December, 2010

15 interesting facts about you

Day 1:
I guess we will see if it is possible to come up with 15 interesting about oneself.

Jamie:

1. Loves to play card and board games with friends and family
2. Knows how to play pinochle
3. Grew up in Utah but I have never been Skiing
4. Enjoys camping
5. Will Graduate with a Master Degree in Music Education with an emphasis in Percussion
6. Started piano when I was 5
7. Started violin when I was 11
8. Started Percussion when I was 20
9. Had Surfing lessons in Hawaii
10.Enjoys Cooking and worked as a pasta chef one summer
11.Has a Shoe fetish
12.Organizes closet according to color
13.My favorite season is Fall
14.I do not enjoy Christmas music
15.I earned my photography license in high school but never used or updated it so digital is a little beyond me

Blake:

1.Enjoys the morning hours
2.Speaks three languages
3.Is Blind as a Bat
4.Owns 7 guns
5.Going to Graduate with a Doctorate in Pharmacy May 2012
6.Enjoys fishing even Ice fishing
7. Has a 1857 Penny
8.Misses Hunting with his Dad, brothers and Grandpa
9.Has spent 14 days in the hospital for lungs and broken arm
10.Got arrested in a foreign country
11.Owns a 1950 Chevy Car
12.Christmas is the favorite Holiday
13.Am Vice President of Pharmacy 2nd year student body
14.Teach 5 year olds at church
15.Makes bread on a regular basis

No comments:

Post a Comment