27 December, 2011

3 Months Old


We have had a lot of fun this month with all the changes in our little man and our first family Christmas. Here are some pictures of the last month
I reached 15Lbs this month and had to buy bigger pants, here is my first picture in my medium G-pants. 

This is my first money!!! Great-Grandma Francisco sent me $20 for Christmas. I sent her this picture and a nice thank you card. 



I loved having Dad home for a couple of weeks, here we are playing on the floor

I am getting so big, I love standing on my feet

This is my Great-Great-Grandpa's drumstick i held on too it for mom while she was putting some stuff away. I liked the feel of it, i just might be a percussionist when i get bigger.

Mommy told me how important it is to be a triangle player in an orchestra maybe i will give that a try

I am saving the rest of this bottle for later!


I slept 7 1/2 hours last night but i was still able to get my right arm and left leg out of my blanket, I was sure happy to see mommy and daddy when they came to get me.


Nap time in my swing with my new monkey blanket that came in my stocking on Christmas

These are my new PJs from Uncle Aaron and Aunt Chrissy, I think i look really cute.

Thanks for the great month everyone, I am sure happy and healthy and look forward to the month to come. 
Love Carson.

1 comment: