10 September, 2009

?

Blake told me to stop freaking out and stressing over every little thing. The reality is that if i commite to two more years of schooling we will only have a 6 month period of time that we will have to make payments on my loan with out his income and if we save we could do that without too much of an income from me as well. Torri is right in the fact that i have the time to do it now and it could help a lot if God forsaken anything ever happened to Blake and i had to support my children. She is also makes apoint that the lord has told women to get an education when they can. And while Jan makes appoint about their being a time and season for everything. I don't have children to raise right now and i have to wait to get pregnant for my own saftey and health. The Lord took my child from me at it hurts and i am angrey and fight depression everyday. My Dad and blake are admit about the fact that having something to completly lose myself in like furthering my education would help me mentaly and emotionaly. It would also speed up the time that i do have to wait to try again for children.
So while it may be hard. I go forward taking my test in 8 days. Pray for me I'm going to need it in the Aural skills portion of the test.
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jamie,

    I wish that I could help more, but you are both in my prayers. I hope that you are able to receive the answers you need and desire to your prayers. I am sure that it is stressful and taxing. Please keep in touch. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of and a listening ear we are here for you.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! I had no idea! I hope things start to brighten up for you guys soon!! congrats on getting so far with school, I'll be lucky if I get a bachelors. if you ever need to vent I'm here.

    ReplyDelete